SAVE THE DREAM MANIFESTO
We are a civil-society organisation committed to respecting the following principles:
1. Sport is a fundamental Human Right and belongs to all.
2. Sport must be accessible to girls and boys from any nation, without any discrimination, and must be accessible to people with special needs.
3. Sport is based on ethical values and fair-play, on the respect of oneself and others, and on the principles of tolerance and responsibility.
4. The overall well-being of children and young people and their education in the core values of sport comes before any other consideration.
5. Children and young people have the right to train and play sport in a safe and supportive environment, free from corruption and violence.
6. We condemn any act or situation which creates obstacles between children and their right to play.
7. As members of the Movement, we will work cooperatively and honestly with all individuals and groups from the Movement, with for and with non-profit corporations and organizations and with governments and international bodies committed to promoting and protecting the values of sport, and who act as custodians of sport.
8. We will be democratic, politically non-partisan, accountable in our work and support balanced representation in our governing bodies.
9. We will only accept funding from donors who share our values and do not compromise our ability to address issues freely, thoroughly and objectively.
10. We will provide accurate and timely reports of our activities and achievements to our stakeholders.